Shitalpati, the indigenous local grass of Bengal known for its cooling property, are naturally dyed and skilfully interlaced to weave bags and mats in beautiful patterns, by our village artisans.
- This handcrafted designer clutch is made out of natural fibre shitalpati and further accessorised with pure modal silk fabric with inside fabric lining, inner zip pocket and antique buckle button closure.
- Length 9 inches × Width 4.5 inches
- Store in a clean dry place
- Upgrade your wardrobe as well the lives of all the artisans who contributed in the making of this beautiful handicraft.
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of all handmade products and makes each piece exquisite.
Yeebo Seller : Red Grass
Some artisans selling online with us for the first time are located in remote parts of the country. As a result, there may be a slight delay in delivery. Each craftsman and artisan's process is unique, shipping times may vary but most orders are dispatched between 3-7 working days.
We are strongly committed to offering you the best experience and do accept returns. To request a return, kindly message us on our customer care number within 24 hours of receiving the product.
Yes we do accept COD, however it is not our preferred mode of payment. Online payments are not only a step towards digitization of the nation but are also the safest mode of payment.