- Handblock printing is a centuries-old art form that utilises a hand-carved wooden block, dipped in dye and stamped by hand onto fabric
- Saree length: 5.5 m; Saree width: 1.1 m
- Blouse piece in plain Indigo; length: 1 m
- Printing with indigo using traditional dabu technique involves mud-resisting the areas to be printed and then repetitive dyeing and drying until the required colour depth is obtained
- Characteristic imperfections associated with handblock printing may be observed, and colours may fade or bleed due to the traditional dyeing and printing process employed
- Dry clean
Yeebo Seller : Swara - Voice of Women
Some artisans selling online with us for the first time are located in remote parts of the country. As a result, there may be a slight delay in delivery. Each craftsman and artisan's process is unique, shipping times may vary but most orders are dispatched between 3-7 working days.
We are strongly committed to offering you the best experience and do accept returns. To request a return, kindly message us on our customer care number within 24 hours of receiving the product.
Yes we do accept COD, however it is not our preferred mode of payment. Online payments are not only a step towards digitization of the nation but are also the safest mode of payment.